Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Introducing Lotus + Bliss


This new name and shop and re-branding of myself is part of my journey. I am working towards becoming a yoga teacher, and in the process, I am discovering so much about myself. 
I'm a yogi, a runner, an artist, a jeweler, a photographer. 
I like to describe myself as a visual poet, a space holder, and a moment collector. 
A light chaser, a soul seeker. 
I'm a reader, a tree hugger, and a vegan animal lover. 
And yes, I married a music man ♫

My re-branding is in progress! After agonizing for a couple weeks about the name, after miles and miles of lists and notes, it finally came to me as I found myself painting a lotus a few days ago. I don't know why I agonized for so long. It's really simple, and simple is good, and I am happy, and simple and happy = bliss.



Introducing Lotus + Bliss. 


No comments: