Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers: Last Week Ever!


Hey Saturday Blog Shoppers! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. 
This is the last week we will be doing the Saturday Blog Shoppers so I guess we should go out with a bang, eh?

$5 off any piece of jewelry in my entire shop!

Visit http://www.waterwaif.com to make a purchase. Just make sure you mention "SBS" or some form of Saturday Blog Shoppers to me! You can either purchase your item and wait for me to send you an adjusted sale price invoice or you can go ahead and pay and I will refund you the extra.

Let's see if I can tempt you with a couple new pieces!






Make sure you stop by and see what the rest of the SBS bloggers are doing! You know they've got some other fantastic sales going on!





5 comments:

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

I absolutely LOVE your things! I wear your bracelet all the time! I hope to stay in touch with you! Take care and have a great Saturday Blog Shopper sale!

Brigita said...

You have such wonderful items in your shop. I hearted it on Etsy so I can browse it for future birthday gifts for my friends. I wish you all the best and good luck with your sale.

Modred Vintage said...

You have some great items and photography.

Dawn said...

Hey there! I am following you from Meeting You Monday, and you have some of the most beautiful stuff I have ever seen! So glad to have found your blog!
DAWN
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Congratulations, fellow winner! I just read Lisa's blog post and saw that we both won copies of her book!

Your jewelry is absolutely beautiful!