Friday, February 4, 2011

Keeping It Real: 25 Random Things About Me

1. I'm very easily amused.
2. If I could be at the beach every single day of my life, I so would.
3. I own more than 20 bikinis. See above.
4. I never learned how to sew, even though I own a sewing machine and lots of wonderful fabric.
5. My two best friends are both my sisters-in-law.
6. I'm terrified of roller coasters but will make myself go on them as long as they don't go upside down.
7. I tend toward being a crazy cat lady.
8. I wear the same size I wore in high school.
9. I love baking, like cooking, but hate cleaning up afterwards.
10. I'm a candle-holic.
11. I'm the mother of a 16 year old. Eek.
12. Caffeine is my biggest vice.
13. I have a Kindle!
14. I'm a movie snob.
15. My favorite color is aqua/teal.
16. I'm also very, very partial to pink.
17. I'm really tall and love wearing high heels.
18. I have a very hands-off approach to housekeeping.
19. I talk way too much and I laugh even more than I talk.
20. I'm easily distracted and ooh, look! Shiny!
21. I named my two parakeets Clive and Owen.
22. I live in Florida.
23. I play the piano. Sort of. Learning is a work in progress.
24. I wish I could sing.
25. We are a 2 Honda family.

1 comment:

CinLynn Boutique said...

This is awesome!! I never thought to do such a simple post! Thanks for sharing all those little tidbits!