Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We Have a Winner! (Well, Two!) (Ahem, Three!)

What a wonderful Wednesday! We've actually got TWO winners to announce today. Woot!


The first announcement is for the $20 gift certificate to BirdyBoots
Random.org drew the winner and it was comment #88.



K said...
I would choose one of the My First Trucks.

romancingthestork (at) gmail (dot) com

Congratulations, K!
I will be emailing you shortly with the details!








We also have to announce the winner in the guitar pick earrings (made by CleverCrafter) giveaway. And this one was special because it has TWO winners!


Winner #1 is comment #15: 




I♥thesecrazykids said...
entered birdy boots giveaway

Congratulations, i♥thesecrazykids!
I will be emailing you shortly!








Winner #2 for the guitar pick earrings is comment #123. Thanks, random.org, for picking the last comment this time. Phew, counting was easy!




Ladytink_534 said...
I entered the cookies giveaway
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com









1 comment:

Luster Canyon said...

Congrats to all the winners!!