Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall is Coming! Are You Ready With the Colors of the Season?

I rarely pay attention to the announced colors for a season. I tend to wear what I love whenever and wherever I want... including white pants after Labor Day!

However, I ADORE the Pantone Color Report for Fall 2010. Love it. Need it. Want it. Did I mention I adore it? In case you missed it, here it is! And some lovely things I made to match, too! Prepare to drool. And be inspired at the same time.


Golden Glow:


Endive:


Woodbine:



Lagoon:



Purple Orchid:



Chocolate Truffle:


Oyster Gray:


Rose Dust:



Living Coral:




Lipstick Red:


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the color palette, and I am floored by your beautiful examples! You've been busy! :)

outofthedark said...

goodness, this is a gorgeous post! i love the pantone report and i LOVE what you did with it!
brilliant!

Modred Vintage said...

Love the colors and the examples.

Kkly said...

Wow, thanks for sharing!

Jamie Creason said...

You are right! I like you "ADORE" this fall's color palette, throw in some awesome rich, large florals and you are set to go. You jewelry pieces are gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing

PoetessWug said...

Because I love color so much, your shop is a feast to visit!! Your jewelry is exquisite, and you photograph everything so nicely!

mermaiden said...

Beautifully coordinated offerings!

waterwaif said...

Thanks so much, everyone, for your wonderful comments and compliments! I can't wait to see how all of you who sell interpret these colors, too!

cherryandviolet said...

Thanks so much for posting this! You created some amazing interpretations of these colors. I'm excited to get started on some new designs!

Kathleen Cavalaro said...

I love the softness of these colors. Thanks for sharing!

Nesty Girl said...

What beautiful colours! And I love the names.

I'm visiting (a bit late!) from New Friend Friday. Have a great week!

waterwaif said...

Thank you! ♥

Kristin said...

Ooh la la, such pretty colors! I love those lagoon earrings...beautiful!