Thursday, March 18, 2010

If your children are Bieber fans...

beware!
My husband just bought two tickets so our daughter could see Justin Bieber during his upcoming tour. Bad enough that the tickets themselves are $50 each but you HAVE to purchase a fan club membership package with the ticket purchase.

Sticker shock! The fan club membership itself is an additional $45!



From what I can tell, all you get with the membership package is a poster, a set of stickers, a rubber bracelet, and a membership card. Good lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!

My 11 y/o son just recently became obsessed with this guy, thanks to my 16 y/o niece! I find his music like nails on a chalkboard. Hubby and I were teasing the other night that Justin Beiber sounds like a 7 year old girl with a sinus infection... blech! This is one phase I'm hoping dies quickly.